We're on the road! By some miracle* we actually got all our stuff together and got out the door today. We only drove back to the house once! And that was for a pillow that we probably could have lived without. We're actually off to a bit of a staggered start as my husband is already in Atlanta, and we picked my son up from his last day of school on our way out of town. I'm not sure if that means he started the road trip early (8:00am when I dropped him at school) or late (We left the house at 3:20 to pick him up at 4:00), but either way, we all left town together. The road trip started off at a crawl as we sat in traffic for the first 90ish minutes. We finally made it out of town and put a few miles behind us before stopping in Lindale, TX for some Mexican food. We had a gift card to Posado's , so we took advantage of $9.99 enchilada plate night and had a bunch of delicious freshly made tortillas too. We're spending our first night at a Quality Inn in Bossier City...
Hi, I'm Amyrlin and my mom is making me post on this blog all summer so yeah. Here's my first post I guess. Me and my sister Bailey made up a dance and we are going to be doing it at every place we stay, but she demanded to let her post it so yeah now I have nothing to post 🙄 Here is a pic of me and my brother to start off the trip Anyways I guess that all I was supposed to do so byeeee🤪🤪
Another day of lunch, gymnastics, and Catapult. This time for lunch I chose Jersey Mike's , a sandwich shop right next to gymnastics. As we entered the manager called out a pleasant greeting, but informed us that they were waiting on a truck and were currently out of lettuce. No problem! We waited for the customer in front of us who seemed unable to successfully order her meal as she kept talking to the staff. We never ascertained the problem, but it was multiple conversations, changes, and issues for a single sandwich. When she finally finished, the entire staff seemed relieved. We placed our orders seemingly much faster despite us ordering four times the sandwiches. The manager even made good on my joke that we'd like to replace the missing lettuce with bacon. Apparently he agreed that that is an excellent substitution. While we ate, he dropped by our table to hand us each a voucher for a free sandwich on a future visit as well. Over the top great service! The off to Catapult...
Comments
Post a Comment